The Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) rate is growing rapidly in Iran, putting Iranian cosmetic surgeons among the best in the world. To prove this, it is enough to say that Iranian plastic surgeons have proven their abilities in doing nose jobs for foreigners, as well as thousands of domestic patients throughout the year.
If you want to know more about rhinoplasty in Iran and its advantages, read this page.
Why is nose care important?
The nose is a member of the body that plays an important role in the beauty of the face. Nowadays, its fine shape is the concern of many people, because nose problems such as having a nose that is large or small, sloped or wide and has other flaws, is very effective in the beauty and self-confidence of individuals. On the other hand, nose’s function is also very important in breathing. So, disorders such as polyps and respiratory problems, deviation of nose, etc. can also encourage people to do nose job. Therefore, nose job or rhinoplasty is done for two reasons: beauty and nose function improvement. Considering these facts, surgeons – who are usually ENT or plastic surgeons – should have sufficient experience in addition to having the necessary knowledge, in order to maintain a better balance between preserving nose function and achieving a more beautiful nose. In other words, a qualified surgeon will consider that this change should not disrupt nose function and obstruct it , then make any changes to the appearance of the nose.
What is Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)?
Rhinoplasty is more than a surgery. In fact, it is a combination of science and art. Nose job surgeon is primarily a physician, and understands the medical factors and internal desires that make a healthy person feel the need to perform an operation. In addition, like Michelangelo, he’s a sculptor. Obviously, he never looks at the nose individually, but the best type of nose is one that matches the other parts of the face. Nowadays the science of nose job has been drastically changed. So, rhinoplasty is no longer limited to making the nose slim. The surgeon, while removing and slimming parts of the nose, may reinforce other parts, so that in addition to being beautiful and consistent with other facial features, it does not damage nose function.
What factors affect the result of rhinoplasty?
Thickness and type of skin, age and other apparent features of patient are important factors for this surgery. The surgeon will carefully consider all these issues so that he can provide the best advice to his patient. The result of rhinoplasty is visible after one year, and one’s nose will show its main shape. During this period, the judgment of others may hurt you, so be patient and be sure of the good result.
It should be noted that the nose of each person is specific to him/her, and the outcome of surgery is different in different people. Although there are high unrealistic expectations and viewpoints about rhinoplasty, but the surgeon’s goal is to make the appearance of the patient more beautiful. The extent to which he achieves this goal, depends heavily on his knowledge, experience and skill. Meanwhile, the patient’s collaboration in postoperative care also plays a role in the final outcome of an operation.
Should I be hospitalized for surgery?
Rhinoplasty is usually performed on an outpatient basis, but sometimes the patient may be admitted to hospital or clinic for one night. The surgery can also be done under general anesthesia or local anesthetic, which depends on the type of anesthesia and the complexity of the operation.
What shape is suitable for my nose?
People who decide to do a nose job are thinking of being more beautiful by going under the surgical blade. Nose job can help you achieve your desirable nose form and be more satisfied with your looks. It is necessary to note that you should choose a shape that matches other parts of your face; your doctor’s advice in this area can be a great help to you.
Iran, The Rhinoplasty Capital Of The World
About 150,000 rhinoplasty surgeries are performed in Iran annually and Iranian surgeons are well known in the world because the rhinoplasty is a highly developed cosmetic field in Iran. Modern cosmetic clinics and the affordable cost are also good reasons to choose Iran for a rhinoplasty surgery.
Why Pars Med Tour?
Pars Med Tour is ready to plan your rhinoplasty (Nose Job) in Iran by professional surgeons, low Prices & great result. Furthermore we manage all parts of your trip such as Visa, booking hotel and flight, airport pick-up, interpreter and in short, everything you need in Iran for an ideal treatment.
What we offers you :
Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) : We are beside you at all stages of treatment such as medical images, laboratory tests, medicines and even post-treatment care and follow-up.
Pick-up, transfer & interpreter: Private transfer from airport to hotel and vice versa and from hotel to clinic. The interpreter will be with you throughout the process.
Half a day trip in Tehran: Prepare yourself for an exciting half a day trip in Tehran. We offer you the Historic Grand Bazaar of Tehran.
Visa: Iran visa authorization code.
Other recommanded services :
(may include fees)
Flight: Booking your flight to Iran with great prices.
Accommodation: Booking all kinds of accommodation such as hotel, apartment and villas cheaper than elsewhere.
Tour Packages: Planning different tourism and specialized tours in different fields in Tehran or other cities in Iran.
Tehran (the capital of Iran) has different types of accommodations for travelers. Hotels from 3 to 5 stars and fully furnished houses are the types of accommodation available in Tehran. Around Tehran there are also furnished villas in small villages. These beautiful houses are suitable for travelers who do not want to live in small rooms. But they are out of town and you should spend time on the road to get city center. We at Pars Med Tour can provide a good accommodation that suits the taste of travelers and according to their request.
If you have read this page, it is likely that you will have a final decision on rhinoplasty in Iran. Sure you have done a lot of research and consulted with others, but if you still have questions about Iran and your treatment in Iran, contact to our consulting team and find out more about treatment details in Iran. Also, if you are looking for a special doctor in Iran for treatment, we will do it for you.
Our other services in the field of beauty include:
Revision rhinoplasty also called secondary rhinoplasty is a type of cosmetic surgery performed on the nose after a primary surgery. In fact, any nose which a primary rhinoplasty is performed on, may need to be corrected for appearance or structure and function, this surgery is called as revision rhinoplasty. In this article, we will talk to you about revision rhinoplasty and its causes and its associated issues.
What is revision rhinoplasty?
Whenever a person has had a rhinoplasty in the past, the cosmetic surgery is repeated again, they are called revision or secondary rhinoplasty. For a variety of reasons, a rhinoplasty applicant may not have had a favorable outcome from his first surgery. In this case, he/she may request rhinoplasty to be referred to former or a new surgeon. Revision rhinoplasty is usually more difficult and complex and also more expensive.
The likelihood of needing revision rhinoplasty for each nose operation is about 5% to 10%, and if surgical principles and standards are properly adhered to, some minor blemishes may need to be corrected. But if the surgeon does not have enough skills, there is a greater risk of problems.
Which problems are solved with revision rhinoplasty?
The operated nose for two general reasons may require revision rhinoplasty, first apparent defects, and second structural and functional defects. Among those that lead to secondary rhinoplasty are:
• Tilt of the nose
• Nasal hump remained from primary rhinoplasty
• Deviation of nose blade
• Falling the tip of nose up or down
• Shortness of tip
• Excessive lengthening of nose
• Create troughs on the back or wall of the nose
• Nostril asymmetry
• Excessive nasal cartilage removal
• Damaged skin during or after surgery
• Respiratory disorders and nasal dysfunction
When is revision rhinoplasty performed?
If there is no acute or emergency problem, revision surgery should be performed at least one year after the first surgery. Some patients are unhappy with the appearance of their nose in the first weeks or months and think it may require repair, while the result of rhinoplasty can last at least a few months, and sometimes up to a year. Because it takes about a year for the nose skin to be fully attached to the skeleton again. Therefore, it is not possible to determine early on whether the nose needs secondary rhinoplasty unless the nasal defects have affected the patient’s normal life.
Of course, another important cause that surgeons do not recommend revision surgery in the first year is the possibility of damaging the skin of nose. Because in the first surgery the nasal skin is removed from the skeleton, and if it occurs less than a year later, the skin is likely to be seriously damaged and this is a problem that will be almost irreparable. Especially in the first six months, there should be no further surgery on the nose.
What is the cost of revision rhinoplasty?
Revision rhinoplasty often costs more than primary rhinoplasty. Because in this type of surgery the surgeon will have to work on an operated nose, so more changes will need to be made. Therefore, the level of difficulty and complexity of secondary rhinoplasty is higher than primary surgery. Therefore, doctors get more money for this type of surgery.
It should be kept in mind, however, that revision rhinoplasty has many different types and their costs are different. For example, if revision surgery involves only mild problems, gel injections and something like this, it may be done outpatient and even in the office. In this case, the cost will not be high. But a complete revision rhinoplasty, especially if the defects are due to previous surgery, such as the need to use a patient’s ear or rib cartilage, cost more than a regular rhinoplasty.
What can we do to stay away from revision rhinoplasty?
The outcome of any surgery may be overshadowed by the patient’s physical and psychological conditions, medical errors, drug side effects and other factors. Cosmetic surgeries are no exception, and with thousands of rhinoplasty procedures performed annually around the world, it is natural that some of them do not produce successful results and cause complications for the patient. No doctor says 100% success rate because there are various factors that influence the outcome of surgery. But some tips can increase the success rate of rhinoplasty.
To get rid of revision rhinoplasty,first of all spend enough time choosing your doctor and clinic. One of the countries where the percentage of successful nasal surgery is high is Iran. Thousands of rhinoplasty procedures are performed each year in Iran by experienced and skilled surgeons. There are also medical centers and clinics for rhinoplasty in Iran that meet the highest medical standards. Another thing to keep in mind is careful observation of pre and post nasal surgery. Occasionally, the patient’s failure to comply with care may result in intraoperative errors or postoperative complications.
Tips to know before revision rhinoplasty are:
• Be realistic. Heed the advice of doctors. If they recognize that the primary surgery has been successful and that there is no need for secondary surgery, it is best to overcome your negative and false emotions. It is good to know that people who experience irreparable complications of cosmetic surgeries are usually the ones who push specialists to perform urgent or multiple surgeries and insist on their wishes.
• Note that the complexity of revision rhinoplasty is far greater than primary surgery. So its risk is higher and its success rate is lower than the first operation.
• If doctors find that your nasal structure is not ready for another surgery, do not insist on revision rhinoplasty.
• If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your first surgery, do not undergo secondary surgery for less than a year, especially in the first six months. Because re-operation on the nose in less than a year is likely to cause serious skin damage.
Pars Med Tour is proud to be on your side during the consultation and secondary rhinoplasty. You can also find out more about our other cosmetic services here. We will also serve you with tourist services including visa, hotel reservation, and tours.
Although rhinoplasty is a cosmetic procedure, it is important to have proper care before and after it. The reason is also clear because the nose is a sensitive organ and the slightest damage to it causes disturbance to human breathing. A complication that may affects all one’s life. Therefore, people seeking rhinoplasty should carefully consider and follow the advice of physicians before and after surgery. If your doctor is highly experienced and committed, he/she will provide you with the necessary explanations, as is done in Iran. Thousands of rhinoplasty procedures are performed every year in Iran, which has given Iranian physicians and nurses a great experience in this field and so they provide useful and effective information to patients.
Caring before rhinoplasty
Before performing rhinoplasty, you need to:
• Do not take aspirin or similar pills for a period of at least two weeks as prescribed by your doctor. These drugs dilute blood and prevent it from clotting. As a result, bleeding during or after surgery does not simply stop.
• Avoid smoking and nicotine at least 15 days before surgery. Because they narrow the blood vessels and disrupt blood circulation.
• Fasting on the day of the operation means at least 8 hours have passed since your last meal or drink. A full stomach can interfere with the procedure.
• Drink enough water at the day before surgery.
• Bathe the day before surgery and wipe off any cosmetic effects on your skin. Do not have nail polish, artificial nails or makeup on the day of surgery.
• Remove your jewelry. You should not wear jewelry during surgery.
• Don’t eat herbs and foods that raise blood pressure like salt, garlic, ginger, ginseng, vitamin E, fish oil and so on two weeks before rhinoplasty.
• If you are taking a particular medicine or have a particular illness, you must tell your doctor.
• Wear buttoned clothing so that it will not be difficult to replace it and that the clothing will not hit the nose.
Caring after rhinoplasty
Recovery of rhinoplasty varies depending on the condition of the patients. But generally the initial recovery is after 3-4 days and the dressing is removed within 6 to 10 days after the doctor’s approval.
In the first 24 hours after surgery, the most important side effects for the patient are discoloration around the nose and under the eyes and anesthetic effects. The bruises may be in different colors from yellow to purple. In the early hours after recovery, use drinks that are prescribed by the medical staff to eliminate the effect of the anesthetic. It is normal to have headaches, swelling, bruises and bleeding during this time. You can use ice compresses, pineapple juice, celery juice or aloe vera juice to reduce swelling and bruising.
Other things you need to follow after performing a nose surgery are:
• Continue using cold compresses to relieve bruising and swelling of the face in the eye and around the nose for up to 24 hours and if needed, up to 48 hours. Don’t worry about the bruises, after a week a lot of them disappear. But the full recovery of swelling that result from fluid build-up can take 2 to 14 weeks.
• Use soft or mixed liquids or foods for up to a day after surgery. Don’t eat any foods or fruits that need to be chewed, such as apples or carrots, and so on.
• Avoid air travel in the first few days after surgery.
• Ask your doctor for the best bath time. Don’t have a hot water bath in the early days.
• Open your mouth for sneezing or coughing to put less pressure on the nose.
• Do not put pressure on your nose as it may cause bleeding. Avoid blowing your nose for at least 15 days.
• If your nose has been a bone, do not breathe in high pressure after a rhinoplasty, such as when you have a nasal congestion.
• Avoid laughing or talking too much. Also, do not touch your nose with your hands.
• Avoid salt or foods and beverages that raise blood pressure in the first 15 days.
• At least for 2-weeks or 1-month, put some pillows under your head while you sleep, so that your head is up. This will put less pressure on your nose when you sleep.
• Use a soft toothbrush to brush.
• Avoid alcoholic beverages. This will open the veins of the nose and increase the risk of bleeding.
• Avoid wearing sunglasses or glasses for as long as two months.
• It is recommended not to be exposed to direct sunlight for a month after nose surgery or to use sunscreen if necessary.
• Although one week after rhinoplasty you can have current life activities or get to work, do not lift heavy objects in the first weeks, do not have physical activity and do not bend your head.
• Avoid sexual intercourse for at least 10 days.
How to rinse your nose after rhinoplasty?
One of the most important things to do after a nose surgery is a proper nose wash. Pay attention to the recommendations of medical staff about nose cleaning. During the first few days, you may need to gently wash the outer part of the nose with a cotton swab or ear pad soaked in oxygenated water. But after removing the bandage you need to clean your nose twice a day. Cleansing the fat secreted by the skin glands will improve nasal swelling in less time. Of course, nose cleaning should be done with great care. There should be no slight pressure to the nose and no change in position.
Some patients may also experience nasal congestion due to the presence of blood or nasal mucosa. These patients usually have to breathe out of their mouths. If you have this problem, your doctor will give you a spray for cleansing. Keep using them until recovery and troubleshooting.
What to do if we have bleeding or pain?
Bleeding after rhinoplasty is not common. High blood pressure is one of the factors that may lead to bleeding, which may be caused by anesthetics or by taking certain foods. So try not to raise your blood pressure. If the bleeding is not severe, rest so that your head is above the body. You can use ice compresses to reduce bleeding. But if the bleeding continues or becomes severe, sure see your surgeon.
If you have a little pain after rhinoplasty, don’t worry. If so, your doctor will prescribe painkillers for you. But keep in mind that you should not take medicines like aspirin, ibuprofen, advil, etc. without your doctor’s consent, as they dilute blood and increase blood pressure.
How to use nasal strips?
Nasal strips are used to reduce swelling and formation of the nose and depends on patients’ conditions, it begins about 15 days after surgery and may take up to 2 months. In fact, the thickness of a person’s skin determines how long they need to use nasal strips. For some people, this can take up to 6 months.
When replacing nasal strips, you should wash the skin around the nose with lukewarm water and soap to remove excess grease. After drying the skin, apply new strips.
What needs to be treated urgently?
If you experience the following symptoms, tell your doctor immediately:
• Clear and new blood coming out of the nose
• Fever above 38 degrees Celsius
• Nausea, vomiting and diarrhea if continued and not interrupted
• Confused mode
• Shortness of breath or high heart rate
Those who experience rhinoplasty in Iran rarely experience acute problems or complications. Parts of the complications after rhinoplasty are due to medical errors. But in Iran, due to the experience of surgeons and medical staff, the percentage of these errors has decreased.
https://parsmedtour.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/FirstPageLogo.png00adminhttps://parsmedtour.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/FirstPageLogo.pngadmin2019-11-09 21:17:322019-11-09 21:17:32Caring before and after rhinoplasty
https://parsmedtour.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/FirstPageLogo.png00adminhttps://parsmedtour.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/FirstPageLogo.pngadmin2019-11-07 11:41:412019-11-07 11:41:41steps of rhinoplasty
https://parsmedtour.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/FirstPageLogo.png00adminhttps://parsmedtour.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/FirstPageLogo.pngadmin2019-10-31 22:35:562019-10-31 22:50:23Whats is rhinoplasty?