Weight Loss & Slimming in Iran
Nowadays, because of changes in lifestyle and lack of adequate mobility throughout the day, overweight has become one of the problems of people in all countries. Fortunately, with the improvement of science,weight loss & slimming’s new methods in Iran like other advanced countries have been developed to solve this problem by physicians. Read more about it and about Iran and get a free consultation by us.
Who is overweight?
All persons must be evaluated for BMI before they decide to go through each operation. BMI is a simple equation that is used to divide the weight into squared height. If the calculated number is above 35, it means that the person is suffering from excessive obesity and surgery is probably suitable to help him lose weight. Otherwise, in the digits between 30 and 35 –even though they are obese- but their slimming course does not go through surgery, and they can benefit from non-surgical methods for weight loss. Of course, it is obvious that determining the treatment method is highly specialized. It is one of the stages of counseling and decision-making that should be fully reviewed by specialists before treatment.
What are the methods for weight loss?
Choosing the right diet and type of exercise – by taking into consideration the general and specific conditions of the patient, such as age, gender, etc.- is the most basic way to solve obesity problems by the nutritionists. But if doing these things is impossible, do not worry. There are many different ways of weight loss and slimming that can solve the problem by a high chance. In general, these methods are categorized into two groups of surgical and non-surgical procedures that are briefly explained:
- Surgical (invasive) surgical procedures that are practically done by hospital or clinic intervention through doing changes to gastric or intestines. The most famous methods of this group are:
- Gastric sleeve or Sleeve gastrectomy
- Gastric Bypass
- BPD/DS or Biliopancreatic Diversion with Duodenal Switch
- Gastric Banding
- Gastric Plication
- Gastric Balloon
- Abdominoplasty or Tommy Tuck
- Non-surgical (non-invasive) actions that have come about thanks to advances in science and technology. These methods make use of types of waves such as laser, ultrasound, etc., and they are performed much more easily and quickly. These methods include:
- Lipolysis laser
- Cavitation Ultra Sound
- Body Jet – Water Jet or Water Liposuction
- Cryolipolysis (fat freezing)
Other recommanded services :
(may include fees)
Flight: Booking your flight to Iran at great prices
Accommodation: Booking all kinds of accommodation such as hotel, apartment and villas cheaper than elsewhere.
Tour Packages: Planning different tourism and specialized tours in different fields in Tehran or other cities in Iran.